Considering the majority of us spend more time at work than we do with our friends and family, it’s important that we are doing work that we enjoy doing. For many of us, that’s simply not true. Often we take a job because of the money but end up sacrificing our happiness. This might work for a while, but it’s not sustainable. Eventually you will either leave or be asked to leave or worse yet, you may end up getting sick as your body cannot hold up to a lie which is what you are essentially doing when you continue to work in an environment that isn’t supporting who you truly are. I have helped coach literally hundreds of employees with their career and I can help you too.
A Career Coach often focuses on helping an individual with specific career objectives which will help them to enhance their career and either move into a new role within their existing organization, or perhaps change roles and careers altogether.
With respect to your career, I can:
- Coach you how to brand and market yourself so you can get noticed. This includes tips on resume writing, image consulting, interview tips and networking strategies.
- Help you get noticed in your own organization.
- Middle managers – show you how to get out of middle management and into senior management roles or, how to get out of a junior role and into a management role.
- How to get you to understand the value you are worth and help you get the salary you deserve.
- Help you become happier at work.
- Help you understand your skill sets, your desires and bring the two together to ensure you are doing the best job for you!
- Help you prepare for the Golden Years so they truly are ‘Golden’!!